Pay Taxes Due Online

Below is a helpful link if you need to pay Federal income tax or Federal payroll tax online using debit cards or major credit cards.

You can pay your Federal personal income tax due on any Form 1040ez, 1040a or regular Form 1040.

You can also pay any Federal payroll tax due on Forms 941 (Federal withholding taxes) as well as Form 940 (Federal Unemployment Tax).

Once on the site, start by choosing the service needed (such as pay personal tax), and follow the instructions.

For North Carolina, below is a link to the NC Electronic Services Page.